- It often pays, literally, to master the rules of any game...
When participating in football betting at 188BET Gambling, you will often encounter different types of bets, one of which is the Under 1.5 bet type in betting. Once you understand the meaning of the Under 1.5 bet, you will know whether you should bet on this type of bet or not. From there, make an informed decision. Read the article from 188BET experts to understand.
What is an Under 1.5 Bet on 188BET Betting?
When a match has an over/under bet of 1.5 goals, it proves that this match is very important. It could be a match in a Euro tournament or a World Cup. But it can also be a normal tournament level match but with a trophy and grand prize nature.
According to statistics and observations from 188BET experts of 88Betpro.net, in some national tournaments such as Nigeria, Algeria, Argentina, the lowest average number of goals per match is 2 goals.
In the Under 1.5 bet type, when participating in the bet, there will be no case of winning or losing half of the money. There is only full money win or full money loss similar to 2.5 goals over and under 3.5 goals bets.
How to know if you win or lose when betting Under 1.5 goals?
- Win : Match with less than or equal to 1 goal.
- Lose : Match with more than or equal to 2 goals.
The photo above is a 1.5-goal bet in the Champions League match between Monaco and Dortmund taken from the 188BET Gambling.
According to this picture, if you look to the right in the picture you will see that the Over/Under of the first half of this match is 1.5 goals, the Over bet wins with the rate 2.17, the Under bet wins with the rate 1.73. Consider the following cases to help you understand the Under 1.5 bet type and how it is calculated:
- If the first half has 2 or more goals, bets on Over win, Under 1.5 lose.
- If the 1st half has less than 2 goals (0-1 goals), bets on Under 1.5 win, bets on Over lose.
In fact, the first half of this match Monaco made a big surprise when winning the host 2 – 0 right away (in the end Monaco won 3 – 2 this match) so whoever bet Over 1.5 won, bet Over 1.5 with $100 win returns $217, Under 1.5 bets lost.
Other variations of the Over/Under bet besides the Under 1.5 bet on 188BET Live
When participating in football betting at 188BET, there are also different types of bets. Here we will help you know more about those types of bets to update your sports betting knowledge.
- If the total number of goals is > 0.5: Choose Over – win the bet, and choose Under – lose the bet
- If the total number of goals is < 0.5: Choose Over – lose the bet, and choose Under – win the bet.
- If the total number of goals >=2: Choose Over 1 – win the bet, choose Under 1 – lose the bet.
- If the total number of goals = 1: Tie bet, choose Over or Under, the bet will also be returned by the house.
- If the total goal is < 1: Choose Over 1 – lose the bet, choose Under 1 – win the bet.
- If the total number of goals >= 3: Choose Over 2 – win the bet, choose Under 2 – lose the bet.
- If Total Goals = 2: Tie bets are refunded
- If the total number of goals <= 1: Choose Over 2 – lose the bet, choose Under 2 – win the bet.
- If the total number of goals >= 3: Choose Over 2.5 – win the bet, choose Under 2.5 – lose the bet.
- If the total number of goals <= 2: Choose Over 2.5 – lose the bet, choose Under 2.5 – win the bet.
Conclusion on the meaning of Under 1.5 in betting
Hopefully with this explanation of the meaning of Under 1.5 bets in football from 188BET Gambling experts, you have understood the concept and can confidently choose a match with Under 1.5 bets to bet and win.