Phone Charger Severely Burns Woman After Necklace is Zapped

A 19-year-old Michigan woman suffered second-degree burns because of her phone charger and her necklace. She was burned because the charger conducted an electrical current through her chain necklace. The case was detailed in the Annals of Emergency Medicine, which states the risk to children and adolescents and concentrated on the safety concerns surrounding off-brand …

Photo by ?? on Unsplash

Mysterious TV-Headed People Put Vintage TVs On Virginia Porches

‘It takes a village…’ to move all (more than) 50 TVs found in Henrico County, Virginia. Who left the TVs? Why, none other than your friendly neighborhood TV Santa, as the neighbors are beginning to call him. Guess ‘Santa’ Has Some Very Good Boys And Girls In Virginia… When Henrico County woke up Sunday, there …

Black Vultures Vomit All Over Couple’s Luxury Vacation Home

  In Florida, you never know what you will see. Heck, half the odd news on this site is about people from Florida. A couple from New York found that their Florida house was taken over by black vultures. Not only were the birds everywhere,  they were vomiting and defecating everywhere.  The Casimano family cannot …