The health and beauty space is filled with a lot of noise. The same old products get the same old advertisements and exposure. But what you didn’t know is that there are dozens of under-the-radar products that could help you maximize your health and beauty with less time and effort.
Try These 4 Unique Health and Beauty Products
If you’re looking for an exciting new product (or two) to add to your health and beauty routine, we have four incredible options that you probably didn’t know existed. Take a look:
- JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser
When you hear people using the G-word – game-changer! – you know the product is special. The JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser certainly fits this description.
This powerful device uses advanced ultrasound technology to powerfully accelerate the absorption of the skin products you’re already using. (They claim it increases absorption by a rate of six-times.) Simply apply a small amount of product to your face, place a drop of gel onto the JeNu plate, and enjoy 356,000 pulses of ultrasound goodness per minute.
- Kiierr Laser Hair Cap System
Okay, this one is incredible. The Kiierr Laser Hair Cap System looks much like the standard ball cap that you’d wear on the weekend. But if you flip it over and study the inside, you’ll see that it’s actually much more than a hat.
Kiierr Laser Caps, which are shown to treat thinning and balding hair and even reverse hair loss, use something known as low-level light therapy (LLLT) to promote healthier, thicker hair follicles with nothing more than regular use of the hat. The makers encourage people to wear the hat for 30 minutes per day (every other day).
Who wants a rough, crusty heel? Well, with the amazing PedEgg, you no longer have to wait until your next pedicure or spa visit. You can keep your feet soft and smooth all year round.
The PedEgg is a professional-style foot file that uses precision micro-files to gently smooth calluses and remove dead skin. And because it’s ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand, you’re able to comfortably address every part of your heel. (As a bonus, shavings get trapped inside. This means no mess to clean up!)
- Nail Polish Drying Spray
Is there anything worse than painting your nails and then having to wait five or ten minutes for them to dry? Jealous of how the nail technician uses a magic spray to help your nails dry so quickly?
Well, abracadabra! With Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Dryer Spray, you can enjoy a smudge-proof finish in a fraction of the time. And at just a few dollars per can, this isn’t a luxury that’s going to set you back.
Research Before You Buy
We’ve mentioned a handful of unique and effective products in this article, but there are dozens of others that just missed our list. Whether it’s one of these five products, or the many others on the market, it’s critically important that you carefully research health and beauty products before purchasing and using them. This means:
- Reading the Fine Print. Marketing and advertising can be misleading. At the very least, they tend to spin a product in the best possible light. Reading any fine print the company provides – including ingredients or risks – is a great way to get the rest of the information.
- Reading Reviews. How do current and past customers feel about the product? Does it live up to the hype? Online reviews and testimonials will give you the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Checking Approvals and Certifications. Is the product FDA approved? Does it have all of the necessary certifications for safe use? This is especially important for any product that you ingest or put on your skin.
- Asking Your Doctor. Most importantly, seek counsel from your doctor and/or dermatologist. They can tell you more about the product and provide a medical opinion. If they’re skeptical, or if they’ve never heard of the product, this raises red flags.
We’re all seeking health, beauty, and wellness. Finding a unique product that addresses your greatest needs is always a big win. Just make sure you’re doing what’s best for your body!