- Because more data means more complexity...
In the modern world, a necessary condition for business promotion is the collection and analysis of data on the Internet. To work successfully with data, residential or dc proxies are used. In this article, we will look at the features of using these proxies for parsing a large amount of data.
It is easy to succumb to the delusion: “If I can get data from 10-100 pages a day, I can also get 1,000,000 pages a day, I just need to increase the power …” Unfortunately, it’s not possible to scale the task so easily, the reality is that to get a little data from the internet is not difficult, and there are tons of solutions to help you with this. But, it is quite another matter to regularly receive a large amount of data, this is a difficult task, since many aspects must be taken into account:
- work stability;
- infrastructure capacity;
- regular code support;
- data quality control and others.
Nowadays, websites use a lot of technologies that work at the ip and browser level, mainly to protect against intruders. Geofences, TCP/IP fingerprinting, browser fingerprinting, etc. This means that in order to optimize data retrieval from the network, a high level of technology is required to allow a large amount of data to be received regularly.
Variety of proxy servers for different purposes
A lot of different proxies are available to users. The choice depends on what data you need to get, as well as in what geo.
In simple words, a proxy server is a computer that sits between the user and the resource it is parsing. A proxy is a gateway between the user’s local network and the World Wide Web. So, a proxy is an intermediary that intercepts the connection between the sender and the recipient. All incoming information enters through one port and is redirected to another network through a different port.
In addition to forwarding traffic, proxies provide users with security. These solutions hide the actual IP address of the server from which the user is requesting data. Proxies also offer caching solutions that improve performance. The proxy server is focused on encrypting user data so that it is not revealed during transmission. It blocks and allows access to certain pages of the site based on the IP address.
Datacenter, residential, and mobile proxies replace your own IP for sites and servers. You can use all these different types of proxies to browse and change your desired location anonymously. But all these types of proxies are different, whether we are talking about price, features, or performance. So, what type of proxy should you choose if you want to parse data on a large scale and regularly?
Benefits of residential proxies
Residential proxies are IP addresses issued by an Internet Service Provider (ISP) or Local Internet Registries (LIRs) such as network operators, or educational organizations, rather than data centers. They are similar to the real IP addresses of users requesting access to a resource using their computers from home.
– The ability to access the desired website from anywhere and use the collected information for business purposes or for market analysis. It is worth noting that some sites have geo-restrictions and block users whose actions seem suspicious to them.
– Using proxy servers helps you see your site through the eyes of users and optimize it to make the resource more convenient for customers and show them targeted ads to increase conversion.
– The ability to send multiple simultaneous requests to speed up your data collection process and improve your marketing, content, and pricing strategy.
– Quickly detect security issues, breaches, and security holes to preserve your reputation and protect data privacy.
Benefits of datacenter proxies
Data?enter proxies are IP addresses owned by LIRs such as web hosting companies, and educational institutions; they are not affiliated with ISPs. Datacenter proxies are known for their high performance, fast speed, and cost-effectiveness. They are mainly used for web scraping on poorly protected sites.
– Datacenter proxy servers provide incredible speed and long uptime as they are backed by companies such as web hosts who use advanced technologies and optimizers for their servers in their data centers. As a result, all operations are performed faster.
– The price is significantly lower than conventional or mobile proxy servers.
– You can use a static IP address for as long as you like without changing it unnecessarily. This will reduce the chance of being blocked by the site.
– Since proxy providers have data centers located in different parts of the world, the user can view his site as if he had changed his location. This practice will help to adapt the content for different audiences and evaluate the performance of the resource.
Benefits of an ISP Proxy
ISP proxies are proxies with attributes of both residential and data center servers. They are used by ISPs to assign IP addresses to users but are hosted on data center servers. This approach provides higher performance and a wider scope of proxies.
– ISP proxies are very similar to real IP addresses. Thus, the sites that the user visits determine his proxy as the computer address of the real person viewing the web page. As a result, you can freely access any content without fear of being blocked.
– Because ISP proxies are hosted in the data center, they provide high performance for tasks such as web scraping and network exploration.
– It is possible to purchase a private or exclusive IP address assigned only to a specific domain so that no one can use it for the target site.
– ISP proxies, like residential proxies, can be used for Internet search, price aggregation, network exploration, and social media management.
If you are looking for a residential or data center proxy, then PrivateProxy.me is a reliable company that will help you choose the right solution and set it up. The company offers customers rotating, datacenter, residential, SOCKS5, and HTTP proxies.