Unsafe Sex: 7 People Who Died While Doing It In A Car

1The Taiwanese couple who died from exhaust fumes while having oral sex

In May 2017, a couple was found dead inside a parked BMW in New Taipei City. The man was nude from the waist down, and the woman was found with her head in his lap. Officials concluded that the duo was likely engaging in oral sex at the time of their deaths. The man and woman—both 49 years old—likely died from carbon monoxide poisoning as exhaust fumes built up inside the tightly-sealed vehicle. Well, at least they died happy.

2The couple who drowned while they were having sex

In June 2017, a Russian couple died after their SUV rolled into a lake—the 22-year-olds could not escape from their Russian-made Niva as it sank, and they drowned in the vehicle's back seat.

Evgeny Chernov was a school gym teacher and his girlfriend, Yana Kryuchkova, took a day trip to the lake in Volgograd, but worried relatives reported them missing when they failed to return.

The car was in neutral when their passionate movements jolted it and pushed it into the lake.

3The police officer and his lover who died while having sex in a moving car

A police officer and his lover were killed in a crash after doing it while driving. The cop, Constable Ramon Stephens, and a Kodian female died from injuries they sustained in the tragic accident.
The duo was naked at the time of death and eyewitnesses said the car was traveling at a very high speed and lost control. The incident occurred in the western part Jamaica, on the North-South link of Highway 2000.

4The woman who had sex with her husband in a moving car and died

31-year-old Amanda Notebaert had been out drinking with her husband, Matthew Notebaert, 34, near their Florida home in March 2014 when the couple decided to have sex during the drive home.
Matthew wasn't able to fully concentrate on the road while doing the deed and the car hit the canal bank "so hard... the SUV went airborne for 30 feet."

The car had been doing 55 in a 30 mile per hour zone, and Matthew's alcohol levels were almost twice the legal limit—he has been sentenced to five years in prison for driving under the influence.
Amanda died after her head hit the dashboard and windshield.

5The teacher who was killed in a car crash while having sex in Thailand

In June 2017, an Irishman was killed in Thailand while having sex in the back seat when the driver lost control. English teacher John Malone, 39, had been traveling in the speeding black Suzuki when it lost control and hit a concrete post. Horrific CCTV shows the car spinning several times as sparks fly and glass smashes before it comes to a stop further down the road in Chiang Rai, Thailand.

Malone was pulled half-naked from the wreckage as was a naked Thai woman who was also found in the car. Neither had seat belts on.

The male driver—who was clothed—and the female front seat passenger were treated at Kasemrad Sriburin General Hospital.

6The man who was shot dead while having sex in a parking lot

In May 2017, Ladontes Miller, 34, was getting busy with a woman in a South Carolina parking lot when someone shot him. The suspect sped away in a car.

Authorities found Miller slumped over in the driver's seat. The vehicle was backed into a residence as if it had crashed. Witnesses said his companion was using narcotics in the back seat after the fatal shooting. They tried to help her from the car, but she pulled the door shut. The woman, who police said was a “known prostitute,” was able to provide few details about the incident.

7The professional soccer player and girlfriend who suffocated while doing it in a garage

First division Romanian soccer midfielder Mario Bugeanu, 24, and girlfriend Mirela Iancu, 23, couldn't wait to make love on a Sunday evening back in 1999. As soon as their car was parked, they consummated their passion. They died from carbon monoxide poisoning shortly after that, inside the vehicle they left running in the garage during their liaison.

The couple was discovered by Mario's father Monday morning. "They appeared to be unaware of the dangers of carbon monoxide," police said.

Comments